This week we talk to Bill Hall about his life on the PBA Tour as a ball driller. In 1988 he began working full time for Faball maker of the Hammer bowling balls. One of his responsibilities other than giving advanced clinics on bowling ball dynamics and ball drilling was to design bowling balls for the Faball Company. The first bowling ball designed by Bill was the Blue Hammer which ended up being the highest selling bowling ball in urethane history by volume. Bill then talks about what bowlers can expect if they visit the showcase lanes at the USBC Open. Bill talks about the one thing average bowlers can overlook before heading to the USBC Open. We get Bill’s opinion on the changes being implemented by the USBC next year.
Above 180 Tweets
- No Twitter messages.
- PDW Wins the U.S. Open, but Loses Fans 18 comments
- What Happened To Bowling #14/Gimmicky Bowling 17 comments
- Stability Strikes 16 comments
- What Happened To Bowling #17/Passion 13 comments
- Brad Angelo on "Bottlegate"and His Relationship with Jason Belmonte 11 comments