This week we talk to the president and CEO of MoRich Enterprises, Mo Pinel on his latest release the LoCo Motion, the ball will be available February 27th. Check out the MoRich website for all the specs on Mo’s newest piece. Don’t forget to follow MoRich on Facebook or check out Bowling Chat. Mo also shares why he believes the USBC is trying to keep the scoring pace lower this year at the USBC Open, and why straighter may be greater this year. Hear where Mo believes you need to play to score at the USBC Open, and the type of drilling that will work best. Don’t forget to follow @above180 on Twitter for the latest bowling news, and on Facebook like us for your chance to win great prizes.
Above 180 Tweets
- No Twitter messages.
- PDW Wins the U.S. Open, but Loses Fans 18 comments
- What Happened To Bowling #14/Gimmicky Bowling 17 comments
- Stability Strikes 16 comments
- What Happened To Bowling #17/Passion 13 comments
- Brad Angelo on "Bottlegate"and His Relationship with Jason Belmonte 11 comments