BowlerX.com and Brunswick Advisory staffer Owen Darby tests the new Brunswick Aura. This ball is IMPRESSIVE to say the least! Order yours today at www.BowlerX.com and be the first to have one in your hands.
Brunswick is replacing the Nexus line with the new “Aura Line” including pro-performance bowling balls. The first ball in the lineup is the AURA created with the new Optimum-Flip Solid Coverstock. This new coverstock technology stores axis rotation, rotational energy, and ball speed so it releases in the backend for an explosive angle into the pocket. The Aura has the potential to create the most angular velocity we’ve seen thus far. The specially new Aura Ultra Low RG Core partners with the Optimum-Flip Solid Coverstock allowing for this extreme angular velocity. Basically what all this means is this ball will transfer YOUR energy straight into the pins, which results in a higher score. You will get great length, awesome back-end, with a ball that grips the lanes beautifully. This ball is best on medium-heavy oil lane conditions.
Brunswick Aura Ball Specs:
– Core Type : Aura Ultra Low RG (14-16#)
– Coverstock: Optimum-Flip Solid Coverstock
– Color: Black and Purple Solid All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
– Factory Finish: 500 Siaair Micro Pad; Rough Buff Finish, A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
– RG max: 2.521
– RG min: 2.469
– RG diff: .052
– Hook Potential: 185 (Scale 10-200)
– Length: 205 (Scale 10-220)
– Typical Break-point Shape: Angular (Scale Smooth Arc 10-Angular 120)
– Recommended Lane Condition: medium to heavy oil