BowlerX.com staff member Kyle Metz rolls the new Roto Grip Berserk bowling ball.
Ships today from BowlerX.com for $114.95
– Coverstock: 65MH Hybrid Reactive
– Weight Block: Caliber Core (14-16 lbs), Modified Caliber Core (12-13 lbs)
– Ball Color: Orange Pearl/Purple All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
– Lane Condition: Medium/Heavy Oil
– Ball Finish: 4000-grit Abralon
– Flare Potential: 4-5 inches
– RG: 16#-2.54, 15#-2.57, 14#-2.60, 13#-2.59, 12#-2.65
– RG Differential: 16#-0.051, 15#-0.048, 14#-0.044, 13#-0.045, 12#-0.035
– Description: With the same consistent, smooth-rolling Caliber weight block that the Bandit rode all the way to glory, the Berserk utilizes increased energy transfer to create maximum pin action for both rev-dominant and speed-dominant players alike.
The 65MH Hybrid Reactive Coverstock is the ideal combination of both solid and pearl reactive. This technology gives you the ease of the pearl through the front part of the lane with the smooth reaction of a solid at the breakpoint.
The Berserk is the perfect marriage of its predecessors, the Bandit and Outlaw. This ball is best suited for medium/heavy oil conditions, but the surface can easily be adjusted to work well on a variety of conditions.